The voluntary and community sector contributes an enormous wealth of expertise and experience to support the health and wellbeing of the Worcestershire population. The three Worcestershire CCGs would like to support VCS organisations to continue and develop their work with the patients that we both serve.
Please note that the application process is now closed
A small fund of non-recurrent funding will be available in 2017/18. VCS organisations are able to apply for grants in in multiples for £500 up to £13,000.
- New projects/services
- Existing projects/services
- Capital items to support projects/services (items are required to be value for money and organisations may be asked to document quotes)
- Revenue costs (staffing, management and monitoring)
- Part of the costs of a project/service
- All of the costs of a project/service
- Countywide or district* specific projects /services
- *District specific projects can only apply for grants up to £3,000.
The grant is for projects/ services that enhance the three Worcestershire CCG’s commissioned services and support Worcestershire patients’ health and wellbeing.
We ask that grants meet one or more of the following outcomes:
- Meet our CCG Priorities*
- Capacity building for VCS organisations to meet CCG priorities
- Reduce health inequalities
- Promote independence and self care with hard to reach communities
- Engage with hard to reach communities.
- VCS organisations are to have a legal form and bank account, or have an agreement with an accountable organisation.
- The project/service must meet one or more of the highlighted outcomes (see above)
- Submissions can be for projects/services that are countywide or district specific. The maximum grant for district specific projects will be £3,000.
- Projects will be monitored quarterly (appropriate to the size and remit of the project)
- Organisations will be required to supply an end of project evaluation report.
- The service must have a clear delivery plan and achievable measurable outcomes
- The service demonstrate benefits to patients and the CCG.
Depending on your project, you may be asked for additional information, to clarify and answer and/or be asked to provide one or more of the following organisational policies / procedures;
- Information Governance
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Risk Assessments
- Data Protection
- Complete a conflict of interest form.
Grants will be evaluated by panel members who will then meet and moderate their scoring. From the application form, questions 3, 4 and 5 will be scored on a scale of 0-5.
Due diligence will also be undertaken, and is why we ask for your charity / company details.
A representative from a independent organisation (to ensure a transparent and fair process. The independent organisation is unable to apply for a grant)
VCS Grant Review Evaluation
Voluntary and Community Sector Grant Application Form