[Skip to content]

Enter search here...
Wyre Forest Clinical Commissioning Group

Hospitals, Mental Health Community and other services

All services providing NHS care are required to have a complaints procedure in place, which is compliant with the NHS complaints regulations. If you have a complaint about a hospital, mental health service, community or other NHS service, you should contact the relevant organisation directly.

Contact details for the main providers in Worcestershire can be found at the links below:

Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust – for services provided at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital, Alexandra Hospital Redditch, and Kidderminster Hospital and Treatment Centre. 

Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust – for community and mental health services including the local community hospitals across Worcestershire.

However, if you do not want to contact e provider directly, you can send your complaint to the CCG as the commissioner of the service.  Guidance on making a complaint to the CCG