[Skip to content]

Enter search here...
Wyre Forest Clinical Commissioning Group

Help and support when making your complaint

If you would like independent advice or support through the complaints process, the following organisations may be able to help you.

Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS)

This is a free, independent and confidential service that offers help and information in making a complaint about the NHS. You can contact ICAS using the following details: 

Postal address:         
Independent Complaints & Advisory Service
PO Box 14043
B6 9BL

Telephone: 0300 456 2370
Website: www.pohwer.net

Healthwatch Worcestershire

Healthwatch Worcestershire is independent from the health and social care services you use. Their job is to ensure that local people’s views are heard in order to improve the experience and outcomes for people who use them.

Postal address:         

Healthwatch Worcestershire

Civic Centre

Queen Elizabeth Drive


WR10 1PT

Telephone: 01386 550264
Email: info@healthwatchworcestershire.co.uk
Website: http://www.healthwatchworcestershire.co.uk/

Citizens Advice Bureau

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau can be a great source of advice and support if you want to complain about the NHS, social services or local authorities.  You can find your local Citizens Advice Bureau on its website.